Mrs. Rovizzi is an industrial economist and an expert in business development and regulatory issues. She worked for many years as a senior researcher at the London Business School and at Colombia University, New York.
Rovizzi has had a long managerial career including roles at Olivetti, Omnitel, and ENEL, where she was responsible for regulatory affairs. Later, at Wind (Italy’s 3rd top TLC operator) she was the head of the Internet and Multimedia department for, the director of the Internet portal Libero, and the head of Strategic Planning and Regulatory Affairs.
She is a founder and a managing director at Open Gate Italia.
Founder and shareholder of www.Firstonline.info, an online newspaper dealing with the economy, finances and markets.
- Italian telecommunications caught between regulatory delays and strategic uncertainties, in ‘Competition in Public Service Systems’ (Il Mulino, Bologna 1998) – Collection Arel publishing house – With Enzo Pontarollo
- ‘From welfare mechanisms to the workings of the market. The IAC Case’ (Il Mulino, Bologna 1998) – with Enzo Pontarollo, (Il Mulino, Bologna 1990)
- Bishop M., Rovizzi L., Thompson D.j., Regulatory reform and public enterprises performance: productivity and prices, consumers’ policy review, vol. 1, no. 4, 1991
- L. Rovizzi, C.Osti, The Universal Service, in The Legal Regulation of Telecommunications, edited by F. Bonelli and S. Cassese, Giuffrè, Milan, 1999
- L.Rovizzi and AAVV, Towards a new regulation of television and multimedia convergence, Arel Seminari, 2006
- Rovizzi l. and AA.VV., Broadband. Policy decisions in the United Kingdom and Italy, AREL Seminari, 2008
- ‘Towards next-generation networks. Regulatory strategy and managerial experiences’, AREL Seminari 2011
- ‘LEZIONI AMERICANE PER IL SERVIZIO UNIVERSALE E LA NET NEUTRALITY?’, AREL Seminari 2015